Law Enforcement Chaplaincy Sacramento - Ambassador Volunteer Program
The mission of the Law Enforcement Chaplaincy Ambassadors Program is to develop trusting relationships between law enforcement personnel and law enforcement chaplains in preparation for times of crisis and tragedy. This is a multi-agency program that will accomplish its mission through dedicated professionals that have a passion for what they do.
To reach these goals, Ambassadors are committed to:
- Creating an integrated relationship between law enforcement and the chaplaincy.
- Providing valued input into the development of new chaplains.
- Providing a welcoming atmosphere for chaplains in the workplace.
- Proactively sharing positive information about the chaplaincy with others within law enforcement.
- Acting as positive role models within their teams.
Contact us for more information at -
Law Enforcement Chaplaincy-Sacramento, 2500 Marconi Ave, Suite 210, Sacramento, CA 95821, (916) 978-0296.
Follow Executive Director and Senior Chaplain Mindi Russell on Facebook